Monday 2 January 2012

Hello 2012

Hello and welcome to Arcade Throwback 2012 Edition.  I hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year and you're ready to face the next 12 months. And yes, I know it's the 2nd, but my daughter's birthday is on the 1st of January, so you're never going to see a post that day, so tough.

Over the next twelve months I hope to keep up the snippets of arcade news I've been posting, as well as my features I introduced last year.  But wait, there's more, I some new have ideas for 2012, including a look at games that spawned new genres and a new regular feature about famous, interesting or downright bizarre boss fights (inspired by last month's glossary entry about bosses).  Hopefully I'll have time for everything.

Oh, and Happy New Year.

MTW

No comments:

Post a Comment