Thursday 2 September 2010

Michael Jackson's arcade


We all have fantasies about what we would spend out money on if we were multi-millionaires.  Super cars, mansions and luxury yachts are par for the course and sure, that stuff would all be great, but one dream I've had since I was a kid was to have my own arcade.  The machines I would put in it have changed over the years, but long-term favourites such as Street Fighter, R-Type, Gradius, Sega Rally and Space Harrier have always been high on the list.  And it seems I am not alone; the late king of pop, Michael Jackson, owned such an arcade.  Now you can say what you like about his personal life, but his private arcade was truly the stuff of dreams, as this incredible virtual tour demonstrates:

http://pinsane2.com/pinorama/events/MJ_09/kr/michael_jackson_arcade_entry.html

MTW

No comments:

Post a Comment