Monday 27 February 2012

I'm so jealous

Hands up who would like to own an arcade machine?  As I thought, most of you, but in reality it's incredibly impractical.  None the less, if I had the money and floor space for a cabinet, I would buy an SNK NeoGeo MVS.  Aside from the fact SNK made lots of great games during the late 80s and 90s, it's one of the most powerful sprite-based machines ever made and it is one of the few that took multiple cartridges.  With a NeoGeo MVS you would not be restricted to one game, you could have several in the machine at once and swap them around with relative ease.

So why am I so jealous?  Because my 23 year-old nephew has one gone and done it.  Furthermore, he got his MVS and a Fatal Fury cart for just £40--the jammy ********.

MTW

No comments:

Post a Comment