Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year coin-op junkies. Hopefully you've all had a good break and the opportunity to play the odd classic or two. This has been the first Christmas for years that I've had to work and although I had the new year off it is also my daughter's birthday, so between the two events my time is well and truly allocated. In fact, we only came back from visiting the in-laws in Scotland a few hours ago.

So what have I got lined up for Arcade Throwback in 2013? Well, I'm expecting it to be a bit of a slower year, as I don't have as much free time in my new job as I used to. As such, I'm replacing the last year's Boss Fight feature with a series of Top 10 favourites from each genre, as a way of quickly talking about some of my favourite games that I've missed over the passed 2½ years. That starts on the 15th. Of course I'll still be doing Classic of the Month, the first of which will appear in about half an hour (give this post a little while to get noticed), along with odd scraps of news and anything else I think might interest my fellow arcade throwbacks.

MTW


No comments:

Post a Comment